söndag 20 juli 2008

Tre gamla dikter


Jag letade på nätet och hittade de tre gamla dikterna som jag sökte. De är skrivna av en tjej jag en gång kände, och de berör mig en hel del.


Devil's Daughter
The gods mock
The world cries
Here you see
Have you eyes
Tormented soul
Wanders alone
Before she blinks
Her life is gone


Who is she?
What does she here?
Hark! And listen
Have you ear
In their graves
Spirits mourn
As into Hell
She is born

J.C.Excell



This Place
O cruel, harsh wind
Carry me far, far away
To the land of the living
For in this evil place
I cannot stay
Where good souls
Are forever dying
And forever giving
´
O cold, hard rock
Crush my skull
Kill me and ruin me
In every last way
For in this foul place
I cannot stay
Where always it is night
And never is day

O deep, dark forest
Eat me, hide me
Swallow me up
Digest me in your damp, black ground
Till a hundred years
From this time
When at the death of this mountain
My bones shall be found

J.C.Excell


Bring Me People
Bring me people
Make me a crowd
Give them voices
Clear and loud
Surround me with humans
Eager to live
Willing to take
And happy to give
Have them laugh
And let them cry
But take them away
And I will die

J.C.Excell


Inga kommentarer: